Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Day 2470: Santa Fe, 7,200 feet, hail and eye candy!





Santa Fe Angel: photo, junk mail collage & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for James Taylor, You've Got A Friend.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










First full day in Santa Fe. We had hail this morning 10-10:30! 
The weather changes so fast, I am sure they have a bigger sky! 
A bigger dome for all the clouds and weather to move quickly.
As I said yesterday, I love our hotel.  Just the best, they said ...
" Remember to stay hydrated, you're 7,200' above sea level."



We were in galleries by 10 am. So much to see. 
Eye candy everywhere. I love the architecture, flat roofs, 


rounded corners, quaint doors, and windows and very nice people.
I took 140+ photos and got my i phone battery down to 1%!
Just a few photos tonight and more later on, okay?


Irene at Moss Furniture Gallery


me at Casa Nova Gallery


hail





The Santa Fe Railyard Arts District was our first stop.
 I will show more art from this area in later blogs.
We got a recommendation for lunch at ...

 
Veggie Hash and poached eggs. Delicious!






After a great lunch we decided to go downtown.

We found a parking meter and walked the square and all over.



Eventually we took a break ...



I got an apricot tart and tea. Irene got a chocolate eclair.
More downtown walking then back to our car, on to Santa Fe Clay.


This was a large clay installation outside Santa Fe Clay.




7 pm Santa Fe sky.
Thanks for visiting, more Santa Fe tomorrow.









A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: