Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Day 2076: More from Santa Fe.
















Want music?

 




Click here for Rufus, Chaka Khan, Tell Me Something Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







I have many photos from our Santa Fe trip last week, 



that I didn't have the time or space to post at the time. 
So now I do, and here is what we saw at Gallery Fritz
one of the best galleries we visited.
 


When the front door looks like this, I look forward to what's inside.





One of the artists features was Karen Hampton.
Her medium was cloth, whether digitally printed, 
hand woven or aged linens.
















close-up



Greg Tucker, 20 x 36"  $2,500













George @ Gallery Fritz,













I love windows, doors and surprises.
 











A smile for Tuesday ...





1 comment:

john said...

You captured so many inspiring pieces! It is obvious that you were enjoying every minute of your time in Santa Fe. What a great art experience. :-)