Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Day 2435: Junk mail scraps and a gluestick.






hotel:  photo & digital collage











Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Puth, Marvin Gaye and Get it on.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








(A re-post from Day 1458, July 23, 2016)


This is a step-by-step on a 9x11" mailing envelope.
I think I did about 15 steps before I thought to scan?



scan 1



John Arbuckle, Seattle artist & friend is my mail muse.



scan 2


Lucky for me, John likes stamp people.



scan 3


So with junk mail scraps, iTunes & a gluestick, I played.
  

scan 4

2 hours & almost done. Sometimes I outline?



scan 5


I don't usually spend so much time on an envelope,
but John is special & this is fun!
Does it look like fun?
What do you spend extra time on just for fun?

Thanks again for stopping by ...
wishing you a lovely Wednesday.









Puppy Update:



Anaheim Resevoir: photo by WonderWoman



WonderWoman walking Zoey and Laker.
I told you Z was almost as big as Laker.










A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: