Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Day 2434: Special Mail.





Crystal Cove 12: photo, collages, digital











Want music?

 




Click here for  Charlie Puth, Done for Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Jane Davies is a well known, full time Vermont artist,
working in collage, painting, and encaustics. 
She offers workshops at her studio and nationwide, as well
as amazing you tube videos.  I follow her blog here.


Recently Jane offered to send some collage papers,
 
"I will gladly send YOU some of this bounty of collage papers: just send a self-addressed envelope with adequate postage (if in the US), or no postage (if outside the US) to Jane Davies Studios, Collage Paper Request, PO Box 45, Rupert, VT  05768. Deadline is the end of the month."

Too good to pass up, I sent in my envelope 
and it recently came back to me ...





                                      filled with papers for collage.




I am going to try a postcard using  papers from this stash.
 
step 1
step 2

step 3-6

I used a Charlie Chaplin stamp and junk mail for the body.


step 7-11

step 12 (marker)




And a junk mail collage on the address side.
They can't all be winners, but I finished it.








77 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA














A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: