Friday, March 22, 2019

Day 2430: A pop-up storm?






Tia close-up: acrylic, china marker, graphite on 9x12 canvas










Want music?

 




Click here for Jeff Beck, Brush with the Blues.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I've been alive a long time, and am fairly current, but when I heard 
a announcement on tv about the pop-up storm, I thought, really? 
Yesterday we had rain, thunder, hale and Compton got snow.
Today's rain being unscheduled was termed a pop-up!




But somehow, here in Tustin ...






we seem to be in a safe pocket, we get rain, but less & often it 
separates and pulls to the north and south and goes around us.






I love the rain.







Embarrassed to say I still have totals to round up for taxes.
I keep getting (maybe gladly) distracted?




Today I found a canvas, and played a little bit. 



Tia : acrylic, china marker, graphite on 9x12 canvas


Tia : acrylic, china marker, graphite on 9x12 canvas


Close-up: acrylic, china marker, graphite on 9x12 canvas

Close-up: acrylic, china marker, graphite on 9x12 canvas


Back to work?









A smile for Friday ...






No comments: