Thursday, March 7, 2019

Day 2415: And, no orange today?






Patchwork: acrylics, collage & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for PREP,  Line by Line.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I started today's lead art with an acrylic I did in my journal class.





I liked it, but I thought about combining?
So I added my photo of a package. 



 
You might recognize it from Day #2413 here.
Using just the two images, layered, with parts erased,
I came up with today's lead art, Patchwork.






And, no orange today?
Well I thought it needed a bit of red?
 




 What do you think?






61 degrees, Cloudy, Rainy, Santa Ana, CA






5 Yudansha joined Demura Sensei at Uoko Restaurant 
for lunch after class. No pictures, too busy talking.








For FB Throwback Thursday ...



with best friend Carole Suzuki, December 1982










A smile for Thursday ...








No comments: