Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Day 2413: I love barns.





daisy barn: photo, collage & digital.











Want music?

 




Click here for King Harvest, Dancing in the Moonlight.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Sometimes it's blog time and I haven't done art to share.
Sometime I pull from files, today I decided to do a digital collage.
And because I didn't think my going to the bank, getting gas, 
day class, and groceries was very interesting ... 
I thought I'd show my process in getting the lead art above?


step 1


I started with a photo I took in Indiana two years ago. I love barns.


step 2


And a photo of a package that I took last year. 
I felt like they would enhance each other.


step 3


You'll see I cropped the photo, and tried to isolate the shapes.
Using Photoshop I played until I got what I liked.


step 4
 

The above was almost the final lead art, 
but it was a bit dark so I decided on below ...
 

step 5



What do you think? I love feedback.








65 degrees, Cloudy, Santa Ana, CA














A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: