Sunday, March 3, 2019

Day 2411: ... giving you advanced notice.


















Want music?

 




Click here for John Mayer, Gravity.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









We have had a lot of rain here in SoCal. 
In fact it is raining as I write this. We really need it.
Superman gave me a pass for the toll road that 
I take to go over to their house on the hill. 
It cuts through the mountains without a house in sight. 
With all the rain, the hills have turned from brown to green.
Last time I noticed a vibrant patch of orange in the distance.











































I love California Poppies!

Eschscholzia californica is a species of flowering plant 
in the Papaveraceae family, native to the United States & Mexico. 
It is an ornamental plant flowering in summer, with showy 
cup-shaped flowers in brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow. 
It is also used as food or a garnish.
April 6 is designated as California Poppy Day, 
so I'm just giving you advanced notice. 















A smile for Sunday ...
 




No comments: