Saturday, March 2, 2019

Day 2410: Color me happy.





76: junk mail collage










Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Let's Stay Together
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Probably my favorite way to spend time.



With daughter, WonderWoman!
I met her at her house at 9:30 and we were off.
A quick stop at TJMaxx where we both scored.
Next our 10:30 pedicure appointment.
Then lunch at a nearby Japanese restaurant.
WW had chicken udon, I had chicken katsu, 
we shared gyoza and edaname. Sound good?
Fortified, we went to WW's Costco, which is bigger than mine.
WW got a cart full, even their carts are bigger.
I got passport picture for my passport renewal. 
Back to the house on the hill, I played with granddogs.
Time to go home, four and half hours of perfection.
Color me happy. 








I used to have a friend that enjoyed going to home tours.
She had a fabulous home herself, so it took a lot to top it.
We really enjoyed going to different and beautiful homes.
Another friend, Norma, sent me these 28 unusual homes, 
so I thought you might be in the mood for a home tour? 
The best part of our home tours was our comments to each other. 
I couldn't help myself, I commented on each, but you can ignore.


Tornado safe, I'd think?

nice view?

I'm a loner, but this would be extreme?


cool, but safe? I feel like it needs a safety net below or a parachute?


better than #4, but I'd stay on the close to the cliff side?

I think my laps would be quick?

elevator looks scary?


organic but ...?

not a favorite?


wow!

interesting, but not for me?

death wish?

great view I bet, but needs paint, and that looks to be problematic?


cantilevered pool, hmmm?


reminds me of a fairy tale?


kind cool, looks remote?
looks like it would stay cool in the summer?

no humidifier needed?

hobbit-ish?


cute, needs a boat?

location, location, location! any roads?

better have fireplaces, plural!


bugs?


wow! Fireplaces working for sure.


for a specific personality type?


Did you like some? Have a favorite? I'd love your feedback.










A smile for Saturday ...




No comments: