Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Day 2400: Mom tried.




     
Mom Tried: junk mail collage & digital on postcard











Want music?

 




Click here for Doobie Brothers, What a Fool Believes.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








My Mom tried.  She really did.
I listened, but just couldn't follow through.
She advised that I concentrate on one activity, so I might excel.
There was always more than one thing that had my interest.
If you follow this blog, you probably know that by now?
You never know what you will get in this silly 30 second read.





I juggle several interests & sometimes miss, but am never bored.
Thank you for your patience.






I decided to do a stamp person postcard today.
Not my favorite substrate, as it's hard to really exaggerate. 
 



I used a real stamp, sometimes I use a photocopy.



I used handmade paper for the two backgrounds.





Using junk mail grey newsprint to start forming the body.





And security envelope liner for his jeans.


 
Pale pink junk mail for the shirt.



More jun mail for socks, cuffs and jacket.




A Bravo marker for outlining & a Gelli Roll white pen for shoes.






A quick collage on the back & it's ready to address.
I cropped part of it for today's lead art.


 







A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: