Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Day 2399: We only had one date.






Sightless: junk mail collage, ink, kanji & digital.









Want music?

 




Click here for Lenny Kravitz, It Ain't Over Till It's Over.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Ever been kissed by a giraffe? I have.




Meet boyfriend, Ivan.  We only had one date.




Distance. He lives in San Diego, Wild Animal Park.


I've always admired "tall".




It was love at first sight!  You see, I had food!




And when the food was gone, I got a nuzzle on my cheek.




We kept eye contact as the safari wagon moved away.



Yes, there were many animals to see, 
but my heart stayed with Ivan.



Some were somewhat interested.




And some, not so much.




All beautiful.




A great day. Great memories and more stories.
Thanks so much for visiting today.









59 degrees, Sunny, Blue Skies, Santa Ana, CA

















A smile for Tuesday ...







No comments: