Saturday, February 2, 2019

Day 2382: Until I can't.






the: junk mail collage & digital














Want music?

 




Click here for Honne, Day 1.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Today is Day 2382, and 2382 days of consecutive posting.
Once someone asked me how long I would continue. 
My answer was, "until I can't."
That day may be here.
I just received a e-mail from Google. 



And while I am not sure it covers blogpost, I think it might.
So I sent a short e-mail which was returned.




I will try again to get an answer from Google, in the meantime 
I will look into alternate blog hosts, like Wordpress etc.








Carole, Cheryl, WonderWoman and I met Friday
for lunch at Tanaka-Ya ...







We love these Mother-Daughter times.
One of us ordered Katsu-Don (upper left)
one ordered Tonkatsu with Udon (upper right)  
another ordered Curry & Rice, lower right), and still 
another ordered Vegetable Tempura and Soba, (lower left).
For extra credit, can you guess who chose what?





I had totally planned to take a group photo, but I forgot.
Thanks for visiting, wishing you a lovely weekend.








A smile for Saturday ...








No comments: