Monday, January 28, 2019

Day 2377: Sloth Sunday!




collage postcard for Beau, Muse Mail Group.










Want music?

 




Click here for George Benson, Breezin'
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Seems like a lot of busy days lately. Some emotional stuff.
So Sunday found me extra lazy, sloth-like in fact.
I didn't have a commitment till 6 pm, so I stayed in bed.
Watched tennis, fell asleep, watched ice skating, fell asleep.
I knew I had work to do, a blog to do & more.
Then I remembered I had leftovers from dinner last night.
Craig, Jean and I had a lovely dinner at Naan & Kabob.
Persian food, and the best chicken I have ever had.
I talked too much during dinner and ate less than half,
and a doggie bag was in order. 
Some of it was my Sunday breakfast or brunch. 




Do sloths have brunch? Maybe, slowly?
I don't feel guilty being so lazy, 
I think it's time well spent doing nothing?
Balances things out? 
After church had dinner with Superman, WonderWoman
and the four Grandhunks ...


Grandhunks 1,2 4 & 3


WonderWoman cooked a wonderful meal,
(Superman is a great cook too!).
And, she sent me home with leftovers too.
Maybe Monday's breakfast?














                    Muse Mail is a group of 12 terrific artists.
We send one postcard a month to a designated member.
We can use any art media. I am using collage for Beau.






I will mail the January Muse Mail tomorrow, January 27th ...
I received mine from Julie Miller on January 20th, see here.



collage postcard

so I am late or just under the wire.


address side
 
Ready to address and mail to Beau in Missouri.










A smile for Monday ...






No comments: