Saturday, January 19, 2019

Day 2368: Day 2 at the house n the hill.






collage: Sketchbook Project spread












Want music?

 




Click here for Fkj & Masego - Tadow
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Day 2 at the house on the hill, and the rain is gone.




Some of the clouds look rain-ish, but the weather people 
assure us no rain in the next 7 days.




I love this almost barren birch against the sky.
 



I am fascinated with raindrops, so I scoured the garden.
 



WonderWoman has grown to love succulents.



They, though basically independent,  I think love the raindrops too.
 





Reminded me of Corita Kent's print, "I thirst".
 







I went to the 12;10 showing of ...




I enjoyed it and my popcorn for lunch, very much.
Here is a 2 min trailer for the movie, if you are interested.


Felicity Jones as Ruth Bader Ginsburg


When I got home, I let Laker out to sun in his favorite spot,




He hasn't been able to do that the past four days.





So much for the second day at the house on the hill.
Thanking you for stopping by, 
I wish you a lovely weekend,
and if you'd like to share, I'd love to hear. Really.









A smile for Saturday ...





No comments: