Friday, January 18, 2019

Day 2367: All's quiet at the house on the hill.






boy waiting: old photo, collages & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for sGlass Animals, Hazey.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








My first of four days of house & dog sitting 
at the house on the hill.
It rained cats & dogs this morning, 
the last of four days of rain.
I packed dirty clothes, my pillow, toiletries, 3 books 
and a supply of watercolors and blank postcards. 
My laundry is now done and in the dryer. (TMI?)
I took a nap on the couch.
Handsome GH#3 came home from school, fixed a snack
and went upstairs to do his homework. 
I started on my next book, 719 pages! 

 


What a joy! I love this book and I am only 90 pages into it.
I thought the length might be daunting, but not at all. 
Thank you Denise or this very special gift.
I finished the other book you gave me yesterday.




Grandhunk #3 came downstairs, gave me a hug 
and was off to the gym to workout.
Laker gave me a look that reminded me it was his dinnertime.
I started on this blog and showed the smile to GH#3.
Now it's nearly time for Jeopardy, back later.
TMI?


Where are you and what are you up to?
Hope you're ready for a great weekend.
I'd love to hear, I'll be here at the house on the hill.








A smile for Friday ...




No comments: