Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Day 2364: A rainy day and three more coming!






I love rain!: i-Photo









Want music?

 




Click here for Yo-Yo Ma Plays Ennio Morricone
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









We are curious beings I think.
I love the rain, we need rain here in SoCal. 
But, we have had horrendous fires, people have lost lives, 
homes and so with the rain comes mudslides and more tragedy. 
I don't have answers but I am concerned. I believe in prayer.









john arbuckle:

"I am curious on how you store your mail art ephemera. 
 Do you have a huge cache and do you save it by color? 
Or do you just go with what comes in weekly? :-)"


Friend & Seattle artist John Arbuckle asked and I replied:  
"Okay, you gave me an idea for a blog, I will take 
some pictures and go into it. But, lets just say, I start off 
fairly organized and then use what's handy?" 

I took 25 photos which is no doubt, overkill, but 
feel free to skip to the smile when you've seen enough?
I do a lot of collage ... and use a lot of tissue.



Ive been a tissue collector for a long while, and I have a lot!







   I use plastic boxes from Daiso.
and baskets.




























I guess you know I love paper, all kinds.




A while ago, I bought a 26" x 19" x 16" - five drawer chest on wheels to house some different kinds of papers and ephemera.
 


stencils
labels etc.
special papers















ephemera
















tags







The green bin is full of tissue paper and I drag it to classes.



Junk mail and more baskets.


I do a lot of postcards ...
 





This is a small room with high ceilings, space is a premium. 
I am showing only the paper storage aspect. 
If anyone is interested in seeing more, I will oblige.
I apologize if it's already TMI? 
 






A smile for Tuesday ...






No comments: