Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Day 2358: ... and not lose either one?





Sketchbook Project spread: ballpoint drawing, collage & digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for the Dramatics, Whatcha See is Whatcha get
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








  Sketchbook Project update:
as mentioned here.



Add caption
























I worked on another spread in the little sketchbook.
Because the paper is thin, I added collage phone book 
pages to give it more weight and body to work on.



Using a Pentel Hybrid Technica o6 ballpoint pen, 
(because some of you asked) I drew three quick faces, 
and started collage.



Tearing colors from a (Sundance) Catalog as my palette.






I hoped to blend the drawing with collage and not lose either one?







I considered using Stabilo woodies for skin tone etc. but
 there was something I liked about just the ballpoint & papers. 
An unfinished or in progress look doesn't bother me.









This is where I stopped. I know I could add more ...
 but my eyes said stop.  
It's not like digital, where I can undo if I go too far.
What do you think?










A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: