Sunday, December 23, 2018

Day 2341: It is the season after-all.





Hydrangea  (with liberties): my photos, collage & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Eric Clapto, Layla.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I know no one asked for it, but ...

surely someone out there would like 

a quick tour of my minimal Christmas decorations?
  It is the season after-all.

I need to preface that during the young
WonderWoman years & 33 years of married life,
the holiday decor was in full tilt.

Big tree, lights, too many ornaments ... excess.

Later, I handed down all the good stuff to WW & family.

Now it's ...







my 12" tree ...
(you may not know it, but this is the real me!)








my 4" Japanese Santa 
from high school best friend Karen, almost 60+ years ago,









my front door, bells & all, with a ...







Christmas cactus in full bloom at the front door.







My Grandmothers 4" high nativity, 100+ years old.











My 1" high wooden Christmas train 
a gift from Colin,  30 + years ago.








 

An antique steel car ornament by artist Sherry Goodloe, 2014.










A 28" primitive painted canvas angel ...
that watches out over my studio year-round.









And I am just beginning to do cards & wrap gifts.







TMI?

The kicker is ... I love my smaller take on the season.
It takes an hour to put up and take down.

What do you think?
 





Are you ready for a Merry Christmas!












A smile for Sunday ...



 




No comments: