Thursday, November 22, 2018

Day 2310: ... your best Thanksgiving ever, so far.







Grace: collage, photo & digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for Erik Satie - Gymnopedie No.1
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I am so blessed & thankful for family, friends 
& also for you & your patience with this silly blog.
I appreciate you & wish you ...
your best Thanksgiving ever, so far.



                    
It's true.
So many & so much to be thankful for.
Below are just some of the people who bless,
or have blessed my life.







             Did you find you?It's an eye test, of sorts!
The above was made a few years ago ... 
so I realize that even though additions are in order,
 I have run out of time to update.





Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving today ...






with blessings & loved ones galore.










For FB Throwback Thursday ...



1945: age 4 & I was not responsible for the outfit!







70 degrees, Clouds, Santa Ana, CA.










A smile for Thursday ...







No comments: