Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Day 2294: An honor and privilege.






cactiL book cover, ink drawing, junk mail collage












Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Puth, How Long.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











A cacti step-by-step:
Using a book cover as a (5-1/2 x 8-1/4") substrate ...


I added gesso and then drew the cacti.




Next I added scraps of junk mail, using matte medium.








Using a marker, the image was outlined.





The cacti needles were the last step.





I would love your feedback. Gets lonely here.








Did you vote? I hope so.
I will have by the time you read this.
I get a mail-in ballot, and as a professional procrastinator, 
I wait till the night before, set aside time to read 
my voting pamphlet and vote. 
By the time you read this I will have walked my ballot 
down to the local fire station, dropped it off and got my sticker.


An honor and privilege.









78 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA




Demura Sensei will be returning from Seminars in New Jersey.









A smile for Tuesday ...







No comments: