Thursday, November 15, 2018

Dat 2303: "Do something", she chided.





overload: junk mail collage











Want music?

 




Click here for Luther Vandross, A house is  not home.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







'Twas the 43rd day before Christmas ...
and today was the monthly meeting of Eastside.
A fun group of eight artist of different art talents & interests.
We met at Erin's wonderful studio and also brought 
food for a potluck, for our last 2018 get-together.
Linda, Sherrill, Erin and Norma got right to work on
Christmas ornaments and small canvases.
Libby started, Jody was coming later & I just sat there.
That's when I heard: "Do something", Linda chided.
I had warned that I was a slow start today, but then
I decided to draw each Eastsider on a wooden ornament.
I made them sign a waiver not to sue me if they were wonky.
I took a i-phone pic of each, and for the record, 
no one loved this idea. I insisted that I needed it to work from.
They coalesced and here we are.  Josie was awol.




The photos don't do them justice, neither does my artwork
but they were patient with me.




You can see why I needed that waiver.
5 because Jody hadn't arrived yet & I hadn't planned on me.
I finished Norma's first as she had to leave.





Sherrill

Jody

Erin

Linda

Libby


(artistic license)

Josie


A fun day with good, good friends. 
Thank you Erin for your wonderful Southern Hospitality.
We missed you Josie!










A smile for Thursday ...





No comments: