Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Day 2280: I meant to take a picture of it, but I ate it!




Ray: postage stamp & junk mail collage












Want music?

 




Click here for Aretha Franklin, Oh Me, Oh My ...
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Using junk mail ...


a postage stamp ...


step 1



and a ballpoint drawing on a journal page, 
I started playing.



step 2


I tore tissue paper for the skin tone.


step 3


I like to exaggerate the obvious head and body size.

step 4


step 5


step 6

Finishing with a marker for outlining & defining shapes.



step 7


I thought I was done, but she seemed to want socks?


step 8



Sorry my scanner is still AWOL, my i-phone pics are blurry.
But, am lucky to have an i-phone.









85 degrees, blue skies, Santa Ana, CA











Last Thursday during and then after the third 
of four of the Mixed Media Journal classes ...
Connie brought me a iced cookie, shaped like a witches hat.
I meant to take a picture of it, but I ate it!
So, I drew it for you, please use your imagination. ;o) 




Thank you Connie!
And, as I was packing up, Linda dropped by with a cool gift ...



she knew I had been drawing a lot of cacti lately. 
How thoughtful and kind is that? I didn't eat it, 
but it is going to be on my class apron. 
Thank you Linda!

2 surprise gifts in one day! I am so lucky.








A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: