Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Day 2266: Sometimes easy, sometimes not.






geraniums: photo, acrylic, collage & digital.














Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Buble, Haven't Met You Yet.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Many nights I work up art for the cover for the daily blog.
Sometimes easy, sometimes not.




Tonight I pulled the above photo, taken a few years ago 
in Erin Houghton's beautiful yard .
 



I wanted to try aqua behind the image, so the acrylic brushstrokes.




And because I always need some text somewhere, 
I added parts of an earlier collage, above.




Ending up with this final, after lots and lots of 
playing with layers in Photoshop.
There were many variations, 
but I went with this more subtle version.
Feedback appreciated, if time allows?








80 degrees, Blue skies, Santa Ana, CA






Demura Sensei is soon to be home from Chile!










A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: