Thursday, October 4, 2018

Day 2261: ... can I get extra credit?







Mata: acrylic, photo, collage & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for  Charlie Puth, One Call Away.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









       I still have my little Mom & No Pop advertising agency.






Sometimes companies like French Paper Company
also a family business, send me ...




cool stuff, and I share it with you.





Partly because I worked most of the day on collage bags ...






and I thought you might like seeing these better?






Friend Linda's home and even her windows are  Halloween'd out!
It's four days into October and I'm somewhere in July or August?
So can I get extra credit for these?





For FB throwback Thursday:



Demura Sensei, Demonstration, Japanese Deer Park, Buena Park, 1972











A smile for Thursday ...







No comments: