Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Day 2259: 100 texts a day?







texting 2: photo, collage & digital















Want music?

 




Click here for  Ella Mai, Trip
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?












Still listening to the wonderful TED talk, here.
Celeste Headlee gives a fun, amazing talk on communication.
"According to research, one third of all teenagers 
send more than 100 texts a day." And there's more.
So as I was searching for image to use for today's art,
and I came across a photo of GH#3 on his phone.







I had already picked out my collage to combine digitally.





And then I played in Photoshop until I found what I liked.





As you might know, I particularly love this subject! 












86 degrees, blue skies, Santa Ana, CA

















A smile for Tuesday ...












No comments: