Friday, September 28, 2018

Day 2255: All kinds of journalling.







dizzy: collage, drawing & digital















Want music?

 




Click here for Doobie Brothers, What A Fool Believes.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










All kinds of journalling.






Two years ago, friend & wonderful artist Beatriz Helton, gifted 
me with this exquisite hand-bound tiny 2-1/4 x 3-1/4" journal.
I treasure it and have saved it for something special.




Today I filled every page with my words.
Worries, problems & feelings.  It is very personal. 




I plan to add on to every page.
Eventually submerging most of my words





under paint, drawing, collage & whatever happens.



Once all pages were painted, I started adding.








Making starts, which are a work in progress, 



 
ready for all kinds of add-ons.







Not a one day project, but a good start.

 



Fun to look forward to.
Thank you Beatriz!










A smile for Friday ...





No comments: