Thursday, September 20, 2018

Day 2247: Wednesday's junk mail Jinny.






junk mail Jinny: Wednesday's junk mail 6X6" collage













Want music?

 




Click here for Sam Smith, Promises
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Wednesday is when I get a mail box fill of junk mail.
I sort through and tear colors I think I can use. 
 



Using a new 6 x 6" mat board to experiment on.




I'm thinking this is pretty brave, 
as I have no clue, but off I go.




Starting with six torn pieces above, from a furniture ad ...




and adding grocery ads for background.



 A somewhat primitive look.  I often feel like it
is not working about now.



Ughh! I think I can, I thank I can ...




Still "nothing to write home about" ...



But filling in the face helped.
I could have outlined with marker, but ...
decided to keep it just "junk mail Jinny".
(*Top image is digitized)









84 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA.






Demura Sensei just returned from teaching in Barcelona, Spain.
After day class he went to lunch with us .
 
Demura Sensei, Jess and Mike.
  

He leaves again in the morning for Kansas and Karate Camp.








For FB Throwback Thursday ...

 
me, age 2

 







A smile for Thursday ...











No comments: