Monday, September 10, 2018

Day 2237: A new approach?






Zoey: acrylic and collage on canvas










Want music?

 




Click here for Brandi Carlile, Hearys Content.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









If you checked the earlier blog, here, I was trying 
to decide which dog sketches could work on canvas.
I needed 2 but went with 3 ... typical!








Ink over pencil sketch on canvas. I usually collage now.




But decided to color areas with acrylic, even though it will most likely be covered with collage. A new approach. Mix it up, right?



























Working on all three at the same time with acrylics as a base coat.





 

These look kinda flat but I will hope collage will save them.
I started to collage two ... 


Bonnie: work in progress

Zoey: still work in progress


I had finished the Boxer, Zoey, except for some outlining.



Zoey


More of the other dogs in future blogs.







A smile for Monday ...








No comments: