Monday, August 6, 2018

Day 2202: ... overloaded with stuff.






courage: photos, collages & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Paul de Senneville. ''Chopin - Spring Waltz''
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Church today was lovely, as always.
I tagged along with Superman, WonderWoman, 
 GH#3 & Connor, Grandhunk #3's child hood friend from Texas. 
Lunch at Esther's was delicious.
I came home and heard a nap calling. I answered. 
Evidently it was a long nap calling. 
Woke up sloth like, with a blog to do.






So I decided to shoot the stuff I see from here.
 





This tiny room is overloaded with stuff.
Some necessary, some because I like to look at them, 
and the clutter because I need to re-organize.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.










A smile for Monday ...









No comments: