Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Day 2196: 3 Doctors, 1885.







3 Doctors Anandabai, Okami & Islambooly1885: old photo, collages & digital









Want music?

 




Click here for  Charlie Puth, Done for me.

then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I found this amazing photo from 1885.





then combined it with two disparate collages ...















 creating this image after a lot of playing 
with layers and filters in Photoshop.






A bit dark, I lightened this image for the final (top).
Leaving the original unharmed.

...

 
Thank you for your visit,  whether or not you comment,
I appreciate you taking time to see whats up on this little blog.  
I do love your comments when time allows.










88 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA















A smile for Tuesday ...









No comments: