Friday, July 27, 2018

Day 2192: I found this little gem ...






Danish girls in costume: old photo, collage & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Sheku Kanneh-Mason, Dvořák's Rondo in G minor, Op 94
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










At the Brea Library bi-annual book sale a few years ago, 
with Valerie, I bought 2 packets of old news & 
book photos on newsprint. 





They were probably 100 in each, all 5 x 8", yellowed & fragile.
Tonight as I was sorting to send some to artist John in Seattle,
I found this little gem ...






and then I  played with it digitally,
leaving the sweet original unharmed.








Ever send a thank you for a thank you?
I received this lovely thank you ...





from Katie (Katherine) Kimiko & Ellie (Elena) Emiko 
and their Mom, Lisa Miki from San Diego.
They all shared their middle name with me in the
blog giveaway a few months ago & got postcards.
What a thoughtful gift, thank you ladies! ♥♥♥

. . .


And another gift, a postcard from Long Beach artist,


mixed media postcard by Connie Owens


and one of my favorite students, Connie !





Can't wait to see Connie & maybe you too?
Next classes August 9, 16, 23 & 30, 2018.
(more info and sign up )











A smile for Friday ...






No comments: