Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Day 2190: Trust me, it's not really yellow.







Determined: cardboard, tissue, junk mail & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green Tired of being alone.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?













Still mid-heatwave & I do appreciate my fan!



Again working in a 6x6" format, 
that we use for the Muse Mail exchange.
I need to send out my July mailing, so am hoping 
that something will happen, worthy of sending.


step 1



I am using a cardboard that has text as my starting point.



step  2


I added acrylic in celadon, (which is really a grey-olive, 
but the scanner gave me this? Trust me, it's not really yellow)
the goal, to mute yet save the text.


step 3

My first paper was a piece of tissue mark making, 
shown here. What do you see?

 


One more piece of tissue, did you see this coming?


step  5

Not what I'd hoped, but will try to save it.


step 6 +

Trying hard, bring out the junk mail.


step 8

More junk mail. Brownie points for bravery?


step 9

More hair, lots more hair.


step 10


Done. What do you think?
I bet I don't try this again?











92 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA















A smile for Wednesday ...










No comments: