Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Day 2175: I think we would be great friends.





patternlady: 7 x 14", junk mail collage in journal


Too hot to work for long, and I have that new book waiting.
So, a very quick collage on a journal page.
I like this lady & I think we would be great friends.
Just junk mail & a glue stick & I'm a happy camper.




start
torso close up

































Want music?

 




Click here for  Jack Jackson, Better Together.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








 FYI:

I have taken July off from teaching, and other things have filled in.
I will teach a four week series in August, at ASW - Catalyst:


 Mix Media Collage   

Thursdays, August 9, 16, 23 & 30, 2018    10:00 am-1:00 pm
Paint, draw, collage, doodle, and play during this mix media class with Jacki Long. Try out different techniques and materials while you create mix media works on paper, canvas, panels and more! 
This class is great for beginners and artists looking to "loosen" up.

Registration: $45 per session/$160 for the series 

 All materials includedSkill Level: All.  Ages: 16+.


also ... 

A 1 day big canvas class on Saturday, September 29, 10 - 4pm, 
but it's not published yet.










86 degrees, Overcast, Santa Ana, CA















A smile for Tuesday ...








No comments: