Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Day 2162: 2 differences between WW and me!







trees: junk mail & old photo collage













Want music?

 




Click here for John Legend, Penthouse.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Just 2 differences between WonderWoman and me.



 
I met WonderWoman at 12:20 for the matinee at the local theater.





We were to see Ocean's 8. I wasn't expecting 
it to be great since GH#3 said it was just okay. But I was 
looking forward to seeing the fashions at the Met Ball.
So, #1 difference, WW saw the entire show, 
her Mom fell asleep before the Met Ball fashions.

. . .


Recently when house & puppy sitting ...
I took a picture of a post-it note on WW's mirror.





Obviously, the #2 difference. 
I'll let you make up your own punch line?












In the "Too good not to share" department ...
 in my most recent newsletter from UPPERCASE,
they featured this artist, Jennifer Broemel.






I so appreciate and love art with stitches ...




whether hand stitched or machine.
I thought you might like to see it too.











A smile for Wednesday ...










No comments: