Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Day 2161: A desperate plea for help!





Spectator:  old photos & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for  Sheku Kanneh-Mason, Dvořák's Rondo in G minor, Op 94
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?












This old photo resurfaced and I thought I might draw it?
But when I scanned it, I really liked the composition as is.
So I played digitally. Five variations.
Now it's your turn ... if you want to play,
just comment with your favorite #?




# 1. original



# 2.



# 3.




# 4.



# 5.







Wanna play? Your choice ... #1 #2 #3 #4 #5?
(No postcards)












77 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA





Demura Sensei will return from Indiana, tomorrow.










7 AWOL?  
 

 
I need help!?
I mailed 50 + postcards today, 6-25-2018, 
but ... I still need addresses for:
Marilyn (Marjorie) Podoll.
Donna (Marie) Schultz
Kevin (Samuel) Grimes
Denise (Elaine) Caras 

And, I need last name & addresses for:

Jane (Annette) ______?______, 
Elena (Emiko) ______?______.
Mary (Louise) ______?______.

I am hoping the above 7 will read this and e-mail me @
jlonginc@gmail.com or leave a comment?
Your postcard is ready to mail to you.





Can you help me out?











A smile for Tuesday ...








No comments: