Saturday, June 23, 2018

Day 2158: Makeovers and reveals ...







Daniella: photo, collage & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Yo-Yo Ma & Bobby McFerrin, Hush little baby.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









This postcard saga (mentioned here) is still in progress.
I could send some that are done, but I have it in my head 
to finish the 50+ and mail together, plus, 
I am getting some blogs out of the process.
Today I thought I would show some of the problems
and what I did to try and save them. 


 
Some worked, some still have problems.




But then again, it's just a postcard ...


























I still have more to finish. 
While most are faces, some are abstract & junk mail collage.
I hope to mail them all out soon.
Reminder: if you responded before the deadline,
I need your current address. Please?






I don't mind mailing, but like grown kids ...
I don't want them to move back in.











A smile for Saturday ...












No comments: