Friday, June 22, 2018

Day 2157: Stella Onestep and friend.








Stella Onestep: ink brish drawing












Want music?

 




Click here for Yo-Yo ma, Simple Gifts
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Some of my postcards will be just drawings ...
since some are better in the first step?





I think "Stella Onestep" falls into that category? 
What do you think?
She was drawn with ink brush on heavy cardboard 
and I'm pretty sure watercolor would fall flat. 
And even my usual junk mail would be superfluous.*
* 16 points in Scrabble!












Another 4x6" heavy watercolor postcard ...

 

step 1

 with Japanese ink brush drawing ...
 

step 2


and watercolor for skin tone.


step 3

I liked step one better, but I press on.
 

step 4

More watercolor.
 

step 5


I guess you know I love junk mail?
I think it helps. What do you think?













A smile for Friday ...






No comments: