|step 5: ink brush, watercolor, marker & junk mail collage postcard|
Click here for Chaka Khan, Sweet thing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
How about a recipe for a postcard?
1. Take 4x6" watercolor paper, draw with ink brush
2. Use watercolor to fill in skin tone.
3. Use wide, chisel tip marker to fill in the background.
4. Add white marker on eyes & watercolor everywhere else.
5. Add junk mail where needed.
6. Let rest. (Recipes say that a lot.)
Yesterday was a long day, not many rest stops. Today was better.
Laker (7) and I both were hoping for some Zo naps.
Zo, at 9 weeks, is cute, smart, stubborn, curious & energy plus.
Today at 10:10 am we three sat on the outdoor couch & magic ...
Zo feel asleep! Laker & I smiled at each other! Honest!
I couldn't move for fear of breaking the spell, but I had my phone.
Puppy angelic, right?
She slept through till noon! A new and welcome record.
Sharon in Idaho, said yesterday's photos look like Zo has grown.
And, she has! Her family will be surprised on Thursday.