Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Day 2092: Josephine goes to the circus!







Josephine goes to the circus: old photo, collages & digital











Want music?

 





Click here for Lionel Richie, Love will conquer all.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I found Josephine in a basket at a flea market, years ago.
She said she wanted to go home with me, and she did.






Josephine has earned her keep & still remains in original form.
I've drawn, painted & done collage versions of her, 
today I decided to work with a digital collage.




I used an old circus background,
a large file with five layers ...
 

1   


2



3


4


5

And then it's playtime in Photoshop, 
blending, mixing & manipulating layers around Josephine.

. . . 
 
I am still working on my ancient 2006 Mac Pro
who obliges me by running (slowly) on fumes, 
I have cleared the desktop to drain less , 
everything going on an external hard drive.
I am still using an out of date, Photoshop CS3
an non upgradeable version 10.0.1
We old ones have to stick together,
 & we know each other well.

. . .


I so appreciate your visit and especially your comments,
so interested in your feedback when you have time.











I thought you might be interested in my lunch today?







$1.62 makes up for the other lunches out!
Thank you Jester!











A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: