Monday, April 16, 2018

Day 2090: Posing was done, I was dismissed.






Mona: old photo, collages & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for  Lenny Kravitz, It ain't over til it's over.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









The first Saturday of May, is Tustin Historical Home Tour
It's an annual May tradition in our little town.
 





It's a walking tour of mostly older homes on unusually large lots.



              
In one of the back yards, I met "Emily"? An emu!





I was captivated.





Emily was merely curious, maybe I had food?





Then pensive, as she was pretty sure I didn't have food.
 


        


Not known for moderation, I shot continually, 
from every angle,  like the paparazzi with a diva. 





And then it was done. 




Posing was done, I was dismissed.



Save that Date! 
Saturday, May 5, 2018, 10 am to 3 pm
Tustin 22nd Annual Home & Garden Tour.
Tickets available online here.













A smile for Monday ...








No comments: