Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Day: 2085: ... without leaving my chair.






jester off duty: graphite drawing, acrylic, collage & digital












Want music?

 





Click here for  Deniece Williams, Free.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










While eating breakfast, celery with gourmet peanut butter ...
I happened on to wonderful artist, Seth Apter's FB post.




I poured over this photo, enjoying his many treasures.
I marveled at the precision. My eyes were happy.
Inspiration for sure.
I am betting most artists have something similar.
And I wish I could see those too. 
Thank you Seth!







Then, without tidying up, and without leaving my chair ...
I started shooting my wall & stuff .





(close up of "clutter" sign on wall, above photo)




A small room with high ceilings, this is looking straight up.















It's got me thinking ...
maybe I'll take it all down and re-do?
If I ever do, I'll share.










A smile for Wednesday ...









No comments: