Monday, April 9, 2018

Day 2083: What's up in your neck of the woods?





long-neck Lola: ink drawing, gesso, , acrylic, watercolor & junk mail, collage












Want music?

 




Click here for Alicia Keyes, Unbreakable
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








How was you weekend?
 



Just wondering what's up in your neck of the woods?







Superman, WonderWoman, Grandhunks #2 & #3 and I 
went to church this morning, as is our norm on Sundays.
Grandhunk #1 had to work brunch @ CM Social & we missed him.
Lunch together, then SM & WW were off to LA & the Laker game.
* TMI alert, more than you may want to know!
On the way home I got gas, $3.61 a gallon for regular? 
I stopped @ Tues AM and got a new saucepan.



I recently ruined a "cheapy' saucepan, 
now trashed, and insert new red cutie!




And tonight's supper ... 
red & pink beets & greens from the Farmers Market.
Which fuel me to tackle a few of the bald ladies from yesterday.






You may remember some from yesterday ...



1


2

This face looked like it didn't want to be here?



1

I just have to have faith that color & collage might help?



2

I really love using unexpected papers and colors. 
Make me happy! (Cheap date!)


3


More bald lady makeovers to come, I made too many.
Hoping to hear from you if time allows?









A smile for Monday ...





No comments: