Saturday, April 7, 2018

Day 2081: Thank you Thomas! You made my day!






red: acrylics, old photo & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for  George Benson, Breezin'
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I started off today off today with a message from 
Florida artist/friend Thomas La Badia saying ... 
 
Jacki - did you get your muse mail? 
I mailed it out and it said it was received.

I replied: Thanks Thomas! 
Yes, they were right it was delivered 
either yesterday when I failed to 
check my mail or today! ;op
But once I read your message ...
I was there in a nano second! 

Inside the mailing envelope, a Thomas envelope.







Inside, another custom envelope!







Art by Thomas.






and, more art on the back!


 

and a sweet note! 


 

I love Thomas!


Muse Mail 2018: artwork by Thomas La Badia


We are part of a mail art group created by Thomas,
 we send 6x6" art to a different member each month.
I am working on mine to send to Canada for April.

Thank you Thomas! You made my day!

Most of my mail I get looks like this ...











 




Did you know? 




British Museum to offer pencils & paper ...

The British Museum curators hope to encourage the visiting public to look more closely at its objects, and will offer pencils and sketchbooks at a major exhibition for the first time. Staff at the museum said they had noticed a significant increase in art students and members of the public wanting to draw in its galleries, despite the proliferation of mobile phone cameras.

 











A smile for Saturday ...








No comments: