Thursday, April 5, 2018

Day 2079: "some of you don't know when to stop ..."







Hat guy 2 : digitized.

Hat guy: collage,& digital










Want music?

 




Click here for  John Barry, Out of Africa
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








When looking for a TBT, 
I found this unfinished collage from 2008, 
another Throwback?



hat guy: collage on journal page, 2008


Not having a better idea for today's blog, 
I decided to play with it as a sort of step-by-step.
























I layered in an old car and barn ... and played.



 
then added two earlier junk mail collages ... 
  



























and played some more,




some variations, toggle away ...
some are subtle like trying to find Waldo?





Like often, I like parts, but not crazy about the whole.
But, I hear Dr. Nichols saying ...
"some of you don't know when to stop ..."
and so I will.

. . .


I work on an ancient 2006 Mac Pro that was state of the art, 
it is now slow & labored, but still allowing me play. 
I use an equally ancient Photoshop CS3, version 10.0.1
We all know each other well & are loyal.
Sorry Brandon.








68 degrees, cloudy, Santa Ana, CA














For FB Throwback Thursday ...


young Grandhunk, Zack, 2003









A smile for Thursday ...










No comments: