Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Dat 2098: I had only a rough idea where I was headed.





Patterngirl: acrylic, gesso, ink & junk mail collage












Want music?

 




Click here for Kris Fuchigami, Can't take my eyes off of you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









In my latest 7 x 14" banana skin journal ...





I brushed acrylics as a base.





Since I would use some tissue, I needed a light base 
where the collage would be. I used gesso.




I used a fine ballpoint to rough out the figure.




I assembled a bunch of potential papers.




I use gluestick & a brayer & tore random pieces.




I had only a rough idea where I was headed.





Since I really like the unfinished look, I like the one above!




But, on I went!


This is where I audition papers for placement.



Getting near the end of paper, ready for details.



 










 





I considered leaving the face plain.






But I didn't, I kept going. Now 99% done.




Done. For extra credit, did you find the 1%?





Hint.

 





85 degrees, blue skies, Santa Ana, CA
















A smile for Tuesday ...










No comments: