Sunday, March 25, 2018

Day 2068: Uncertain subject and unusual colors ...







flora: Ink, TG papers & tissue collage












Want music?

 




Click here for  Yo Yo Ma & Kathryn Stott, Ave Maria
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









A sort of step-by-step?
I started with a 6 x6" cranberry-ish handmade heavy paper,
I added handmade papers and tissues with my mark-making. 
An uncertain subject & an unusual color palette (for me).
I took some early close ups ...










Using acrylic stained Thomas Guide page, I tore pieces & added.



work-in progress


India ink, junk mail & whatever handy that might work.



work-in progress



Could've and maybe should've stopped at several points?



work-in progress


I love an unfinished look, but I just barreled on.



 



Polka dots often show up in my work. I love dots!
But, once I saw two eyes looking at me, lower right, 
that was all I could see.
So it was back to my papers and inks.





Done?









A smile for Sunday ...









No comments: