Friday, March 23, 2018

Day 2066: Been waiting on the rain ...






Lana: journal drawing, collage & digital














Want music?

 





Click here for  Etta James, Something's got a hold on me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Been waiting on the rain, none yesterday, though promised.




Today, some, though not the heavy downpour predicted, so far.


Even though : Posted 1 hour ago ... FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of southwest California...including the following...
Orange County,San Bernardino County Mountains, The Santa
Ana Mountains and foothills, and the Inland Empire.

TMI?


I have another one of my unsubstantiated theories ...
I think Tustin is situated in a very little rain zone.
They get rain all around us, but North OC, rarely. 




So there.








With the rain we have so far, 
I took a few close-ups from my yard.













I identify (see here) with this geranium ...
reaching out to get that rain!











A smile for Friday ...








No comments: