Thursday, March 8, 2018

Day 2051: Blog-block?







I ♥ pattern: ink, watercolor & junk mail collage postcard










Want music?

 





Click here for  Kenny Loggins, Heart to Heart.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I've come up with a new term, blog-block.
Day 2051 and a blog was not forthcoming.



My solution was to take a nap?
Then I decided to do a step-by-step, Heidi likes them.
I had a few lines drawn on a 4 x 6" heavy watercolor postcard.
I added watercolor in an unusual color palette for me.



1
2

























I used a ball point to scribble, then started adding junk mail.



3
4

























Trying a different approach, I kept adding junk mail. 




5
6
























Spending a lot more time than usual on a background? 

7
8

























I usually "Maybeline" the face a lot, but decided not this time.


9
10

























WW makes fun of me bothering with collage on the backside ...


1

but I do it anyway.

2
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I'd love to hear from you if time allows?









68 degrees, cloudy, Santa Ana, CA













For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Marty, Dennis, me, Mitchell & John at Costa Mesa Dojo, August 4, 1987










A smile for Thursday ...








No comments: