Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Day 2043: chaos & fun, ready to begin ...








Judi: journal spread, drawing, collage, junk mail, photo & digital














Want music?

 





Click here for  Whitney Houston, Saving all my love for you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I think working in a journal is great therapy.
And sometimes I am in need of therapy, how about you?




A glimpse at my desk show the chaos & fun ready to begin.
Today, I will work on a journal spread ...


1


Starting with tan tissue topped with orange acrylic.



2


Adding sewing pattern, scribbles & bits of collage.



3

Adding more stuff, maybe too much, but not "rocket surgery"!


4

Still playing. 
The great thing about collage is you can 
cover areas that you think aren't working and add whatever.



5

 
Taking it into Photoshop, I added Judi, 
blocking some & letting some show through.
I am using an ancient version 10.0.1 of Photoshop CS3.
 
 







Have a great day wherever you are & whatever you are doing!
Thanks so much for stopping by. 
I love that you visit & sometimes comment.










A smile for Wednesday ...








No comments: