Friday, February 23, 2018

Day 2038: stops you in your tracks ...






Paige, age 3, photo. collage & digital









Want music?

 




Click here for  Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway, Where is the love?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Sometimes you see a photo that "stops you in your tracks" ...






such a photo was this beauty of Paige at age 3.
This black & white photo was posted on Instagram
by her Mom, my friend and artist, Lisa.




I asked Lisa if I could play with it?
Lisa said "yes, of course!"
So I did.






I also asked permission to post on this blog, Lisa again said yes.
Paige is now a beautiful 14 year old young lady,
but looking at that face, that might have been expected. 
Thank you Paige, Lisa & Adam.













A smile for Friday ...









No comments: